1 The reasons for the humanized design of packaging colors The emergence of humanized design trends in packaging colors has social, individual reasons, and the reasons for the development needs of the design itself.
Demands for brand competition Economic and technological development has led to fierce competition in modern commerce, and the market is full of brands. Under the circumstances where the quality of products launched by various companies is comparable, and each has its own merits, the brand's competition has finally become â€œkung fuâ€, despite consumersâ€™ enthusiasm. Concerns are also believed not to â€œtake people's eyesâ€, but they can only explore contents from the packaging and are willing to choose novel and beautiful packaging. Song Jianmingâ€™s teacher once analyzed in the color topic: â€œThe problem solved by color design is the image problem. The main task is to solve the problem of color fashion of the product.â€ â€œColor design is like a makeup artist, changing the appearance of people is not his The task, this 'hard work' may be the task of the cosmetician, but the color designer uses the 'soft'
Color to change its appearance. This is an effective means of investing less and increasing the added value of the product. "", packaging color is an invisible key that opens the consumer's mind, and is the most important external feature of the product. Its role in creating low-cost, high-value-added products is astonishing, and forms an irreplaceable means of information transmission. One of the attractive design tools.
The purpose of the design of consumer psychology is to satisfy people's physiological and psychological needs, and the two major needs to become the driving force of human design. The spiritual world of human beings is a vast and boundless world. The psychological and spiritual needs of human beings are rich and never-ending. The packaging colors must have a novel feeling to attract the attention of customers. This is caused by the underlying internal needs of human beings.
Mozi said: "The food will always be full, and then the United States, the clothes will always be warm, and then seek Li, will always be settled, and then beg for joy." For the goods, the first thing is that at least people should get from the physical function of the goods Physiological needs and satisfaction, and then from the spiritual function of the product can be aesthetic, psychological care, and reflect self-esteem and achievements. As the famous French semiologist Pierre Gerlos said: â€œIn many cases, people are not buying specific items, but are looking for symbols of trends, youth and success.â€
Design and development of diversified needs Throughout the history of modern packaging design, we began with the promotion of color printing in the 1950s. We experienced Victorian packaging with unrestrained colors and bright colors, but a slightly light and artificial style, and the beginning of the 20th century advocated natural The New Art Movement, which absorbs nutrition from the Eastern culture, and the modernist design movement initiated by Bauhaus after the Second World War, has concise, awkward, anti-decorative, functional, and rational features, sweeping across the globe, and gradually It evolved into an international style that dominates the world. Mies van der Rohe proposes that the principle of "1 iss more" is based on architectural design, but the same situation also occurs in packaging design. In this period, the packaging design is simple in composition and neutral in color. Highly functional and non-human, this style adapts to the lack of materials after World War II, the rapid development of economic needs and international commercial characteristics, and brought a huge social wealth. However, when people are in a monotonous, unadorned environment for a long time, they become bored with this overly-cool, rational style. To meet the ever-changing and ever-changing needs of consumers, some designers have begun to abandon this trend of design. , Explore the pursuit of decorative, changing, traditional, and humane forms of packaging color expression, postmodernism and a series of designs emphasizing decoration and humanity will come in handy, constantly stir up consumers' appetites, and suffer from consumers. Welcome.
2 Humanized packaging color performance characteristics 1) Functionality of the color and entertainment The unified packaging color function is embodied in many aspects. There are color-use functions aiming at highlighting the specific use value of the product, such as the red color of medicine packaging tonic Fitness, blue means anti-inflammatory and antipyretic, green means painful sedation, etc.; there are color image features that convey product features, such as spicy food with red and black as image color, refreshing beverage with blue-green image color; there is differentiation in the series of products Different price grades, different categories of commodity classification, sub-file functions, as well as stimulate consumer psychology marketing functions, aesthetic functions and so on. The humanistic performance of packaging design not only satisfies the above functional needs, but also satisfies the psychological needs of modern people in pursuit of relaxation, humor, and entertainment.
The typical case is the MM's (Mars), which has dominated the chocolate market for many years, thanks to its popular "only in the mouth, not in the hands of" advertising, on a traditional brown basis. Despite the introduction of red, yellow and green chocolates, it attracted the largest group of consumers. The encouraging MM's connection added orange beans, red beans (return), blue beans, and purple beans, each adding a new color Market sales have risen with it. Based on market research, Mars has found that the popularity of chocolates of different colors is 30% for brown, 20% for red and yellow, and 10% for orange and green respectively. Mars chocolate beans also strictly follow this figure. bag. The chocolate beans put on colorful coats not only embody the aesthetic function, but also cater to the children's â€œplayingâ€ children's psychology, and thus MM's have obtained a huge return from the market.
2) The uniform and successful packaging color of color appeal and emotional needs lies in the active use of targeted appeals. Through the expression of colors, the information needed to be transmitted is strengthened, and the emotional needs of consumers are communicated and coordinated to enable consumers to communicate. The interest in the packaging of goods has led to its purchase. The balance between color appeal and emotional needs is often one of the reasons why consumers are willing to bag their bags because of their favorite packaging.
Coca-Cola's Qoo, which is positioned as a children's juice drink, holds a 15% market share in the juice beverage market in 2003, thanks to the big blue-headed cartoon â€œQueâ€ in orange juice drinks with little difference in taste. The pale blue cartoon appeal and consumers need to change the psychological needs of warm orange juice packaging. Through the simple blue virtual characters, Q00 queer is not only an idol in the minds of children, but also a friend of all ages. It is fascinated.
3) The unity of the traditional color culture and the market color The Chinese traditional color is based on the humanities. Art works focus on the inner feelings that convey the charm of the spirit and admire the artistic conception of dullness and simplicity. Humanized packaging demonstrates the complementarity of local traditional colors and market colors. The reason why Hong Kong's famous designer barely succeeds is not only because he has first-rate modern design consciousness and mind, but also because he has added many localized Chinese content such as ink culture and Confucian culture to his design. With an ethereal, indifferent Eastern ink and artistic conception.
4) The unity of designer thinking and consumer psychology "Design is an activity for others." To design products that make consumers more satisfied, on the one hand designers communicate with consumers and feedback on consumer information, on the other hand, Designers themselves are also consumers. They strive to guide design thinking from the perspective of consumers' psychology and achieve the coordination of design objects and consumer objects.
3 Humanized Packaging Color Manipulation 3.1 Intuitive Manifestations Intuitive performance refers to the emphasis on the color of the product itself.
(1) The use of open skylights and transparent materials to directly express the most intuitive expression of products, consumers can directly obtain the product color feeling, the most common are biscuits, plum and other leisure foods.
(2) Photographic images usually use a close-up lens to express the product, to express the whole part locally, so that the main body color is more concentrated. The selected part is generally based on the image color of the product to emphasize the visual experience.
(3) The form of painting is varied due to the influence of painting consciousness. Modern packaging and painting is more of a pursuit of a highly visual effect, not rigidly adhered to natural and realistic techniques, and more emphasis on the publicity of color, to simplify and clarify by means of contrast, inductive, and exaggeration of colors. Its unique creativity and boldness of the colors cannot be transmitted by photography.
3.2 Indirect performance Indirect performance is a more intrinsic means of expression, the product does not appear on the screen, and the borrowed goods represent the product's meaning, culture, and other attributes. Some perfumes, bath and washing products that cannot be represented by direct methods need to be handled indirectly. Many other packages also use indirect methods to pursue novel and unique color visual effects. Indirect performance techniques mainly include the following:
(1) Metaphor: The word "metaphor" comes from the Greek metaphora, meaning "change of meaning." The metaphor of color in packaging design is not a metaphor in the sense of rhetoric, but is based on product information. It usually reflects high-level information such as cultural connotation, imagery, psychological perception, and value orientation.
(2) Lenovo: As a result of the accumulation of life experience, our reaction to color subconsciously takes into account the related things. This is the association of colors. Lenovo occupies an important position in color design. Accurate color combinations can cause designers and consumers as well as spectators to exchange ideas and responses. The packaging that can express the color of the product can easily make people think of the characteristics and performance of the product.
(3) Symbolism: Colors contain the beauty of artistic conception in the beauty of the form. For example, the yellow walls and blue tiles of ancient Chinese architecture represent a solemn, sacred, and sublime artistic conception. The core of the artistic conception of beauty is the symbolic meaning, from "a heavenly flower in a flower, a grain of sand in the world." The symbol of color often has a collective view. It is the psychological structure of a nationâ€™s historical and cultural accumulation over a long period of time. It is linked to religious consciousness and beliefs.
"Red, green and green, and auspicious", the Chinese nation is an optimistic nation, good at expressing the complete, complete, festive, and harmonious cultural features with red, yellow, green, and gold, presenting vivid, lively, warm and relaxed visual effects. "China Red" is the most representative national color, and the rustic colors such as ceramic glaze, bronze, and wood are also very characteristic of cultural color, symbolizing ancient charm and cultural position.
4 Positioning of Packaging Color Design Positioning of packaging colors can be expanded from the following:
1) The corporate image conveys color As part of the brand, it covers almost any medium of corporate VIS. The standard application of logos, mascots, standard colors, and auxiliary colors in the VIS system plays a role in propaganda, advertising, and sales. Its color must be consistent with the company's marketing strategy, and it is designed under the guidance of the enterprise VIS. Some packaging creates an atmosphere that focuses on trademarks or brand names, while others use corporate colors as the primary color to create a cognitive connection between color and the enterprise: if we see green, we will remember Simbak, mentioning Red thinks of Coca Cola and yellow thinks of Kodak.
About packaging bags:
Vegetable and fruits kept in mono mesh bags remain fresh and do not rot.
netted packaging bag is light in weight and durable.
Air can pass through the bag with attractive packing.
Produced from 100% virgin polypropylene, environmental friendly,Recyclabe and biodegradable.
Various sizes and color.
OEM,ODM is acceptable.
Stirctly quality inspection from material to process.
With or without drawstring,printing,lable,customized design.
Net Packaging Bag,Vegetable Mesh Bags,Mesh Packaging Net,Fruit Net Bags
FengRun Commodity Co.,Ltd. , http://www.sponges.nl